Monthly Accountancy Service - from £50 per month
30 transactions / month & up to £150,000 turnover p.a.
What is included in our fees
- Preparing and filing the annual statutory accounts including the necessary filing at Companies House and HMRC
- Completion of your Corporation Tax return (CT600) and filing at HMRC
- Preparing and filing your self assessment (SA100 & SA102 supplementary pages) for one director
- Monthly fixed payroll for one director
- Answering related tax and accounts questions that you may have throughout the year
- Fees are spread evenly throughout the year.
- If you join us part way through the year we will review your situation and provide an approach and cost to the provision of accountancy services up to your next year end after which you'll pay our standard monthly fee from the start of your next financial year.
- The minimum charge for the year would be the year end fees plus £20 per month for each remaining month in the year or the advertised monthly fees for the rest of your accounting year, whichever is higher.
What's not included in our fees
- Bookkeeping, data entry and reconciliations from £20 per month.
- Cloud Accounting system - you sign up directly with the vendor to the system of your choice giving you complete control over your data and who you allow to access it.
- Additional self assessments at £5 per month per return
- Additional monthly payroll at £5 per month per person
- Confirmation Statement - £50 including the filing fee
- Complex self assessments including property supplementary pages - POA
- Registered Office from £49.99 p.a. including mail forwarding
- Other services - ask for a quotation
- Over 30 transactions / month or over £150,000 turnover p.a. - ask for a quotation
Prices quoted are monthly fees exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the prevailing standard rate.