|up to £30k||£49.99|
|£30k - £85k||£59.99|
|£85k - £150k||£69.99|
VAT is added to all fees.
What's included in the fees:
- Preparing and filing the annual statutory accounts including the necessary filing at Companies House and HMRC
- Completion of your Corporation Tax return (CT600) and filing at HMRC
- Preparing and filing your self assessment (SA100 & SA102 supplementary pages) for one director
- Monthly fixed payroll for one director
- Answering related tax and accounts questions that you may have throughout the year*
What's not included in the fees:
- Bookkeeping, data entry and reconciliations - ask your accountant for a quote
- Cloud Accounting system - you sign up directly with the vendor to the system of your choice giving you complete control over your data and who you allow to access it
- Registered Office from £49.99 p.a. including mail forwarding
- Confirmation Statement - from £49.99 p.a. plus VAT
- Additional self assessments at £5 per month per return
- Additional monthly payroll at £5 per month per person
*Help and support will be provided subject to a reasonableness test. If we feel that you need more help and support than your package level provides we will discuss the options with you going forward.
How we charge you when you join us
Our fees are based upon turnover, reviewed each year at the year end for any turnover increases.
Outstanding work to do
We try to be as fair as possible with our fees offering you the best price for the service that we provide.
When you join us you may already have some work outstanding or have to catch up with your accounting in the current year.
We will explain this and the work that needs to be done as well as let you know what our fees will be for this work.
We will not undertake any work until you have agreed our fees.
Catch Up Fees
Our annual fees are usually spread throughout the year making it easier to budget for your accountancy costs.
When clients join us in the first year the annual charge applies which can be spread over the remaining months in the current accounting year.
At a turnover of £85,000 to £150,000 our annual fee would be £839.88 plus VAT for the year.
If you join us in November 2020 and your company has a year end of 31st May 2021 then the first year fees would be spread over the months from November 2020 to May 2021.
This gives a fee of £119.98 plus VAT per month until May 2021.
Fees from June 2021, being the start of your next financial year, would be £69.99 per month plus VAT.
Switch and Save - 4 months for the price of two
The best time to switch accountants is at your year end. If you commit to changing to us at your next year end we will give you 4 months for the price of two - see our switching service.
What you can expect from us
As part of your accountancy service you will:
- Be allocated your own dedicated qualified accountant
- Be sent the direct contact details for your allocated accountant
- Have access to the extensive experience, knowledge and expertise of your accountant as well as that of the wider CheapAccounting.co.uk Network
- Receive a rapid response to your communications, during normal working hours
- Be certain that our accountants are regulated by one of the UK Professional Accountancy or Taxation Bodies
- Be assured that our accountants use de facto industry standard software for the preparation and filing of accounts and tax returns
What we expect from you
We provide a quality, affordable and professional accountancy service.
To continue to do this we expect you to:
- respond to our communications in a timely manner
- provide us with the information that we ask for as soon as possible
- be open and honest with us about your accounting and tax affairs at all times
- treat us with respect and dignity