|Tax Loop Holes can easily disappear with a simple tax law change||Will changing to the ‘tax woman’ bring real tax simplification for small businesses?|
Have you passed all of your accountancy exams?
Are you lacking in experience to apply for your Practice Certificate?
Do you want to set up your own Accountancy practice?
The CheapAccounting.co.uk Franchise Apprentice scheme could be for you!
What is the Franchise Apprentice scheme about?
The scheme operates in almost the same way as the Associate Programme with the Apprentice joining CheapAccounting.co.uk as a:
Supervised Apprentice Associate
The differences to the full scheme are as follows:
- You work on your own clients with supervision
- The fees from these clients are yours!
- You get the practice and the experience that you need to get your Practice Certificate
- You are supported all of the way both technically in accounts & tax issues and operationally in how to set up your own Practice
- Once you have obtained your Practice Certificate and have PII in place the clients that you have worked on become your clients – a great start to building your own Practice as a successful business
We know it works – just ask Rebecca and Karen
We took on two apprentices in July 2011. Rebecca has now achieved MIP and is the proud owner of her practice certificate.
Karen is applying for MAT and should hear very soon. Then she will apply for MIP.
Mother of two, Rebecca said:
“I still can’t get over what I have managed to achieve these last 9 months. Joining Cheapaccounting.co.uk has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! I’m finally going to fulfil my lifelong ambition of earning good money working from home.”
How much does this cost?
The initial fee for joining us is the same and you would join under Option 1 of our Associate Programme being:
- One Off Initial Fee – £6,999
- Ongoing Management fees £100 per month for the first year, £250 per month in year two onwards, for each partner, director or principal in the Practice.
This is for the use of the web site, email, free on line accounting system, associate CRM, marketing material etc.
- Monthly referral / new enquiry fee – £200 per month for the first year, £420 per month in year two onwards.
This fee is due for as long as you continue to take referrals / enquiries from the main web site.
Once you stop taking referrals from the main web site the monthly referral / new enquiry fee is no longer payable.
The monthly referral / new enquiry fee reflects the value of receiving referrals and enquiries without the hassle, time and cost of marketing your Practice. If you reach ‘capacity’ or wish to do your own marketing to increase or maintain your client numbers you can opt out of taking referrals at any point. Of course you can combine your own marketing efforts with referrals / enquiries from the central web site reaching your optimum capacity quickly.
- Monthly supervision fee – 15% of gross fees earned, plus.
This fee is only payable whilst you require supervision until such time as you have obtained your Practice Certificate. Once you have received your Practice Certificate this fee is no longer payable.
Does this sound interesting?
If so please apply for the Apprentice Associate scheme using the Application form here:
Given the nature of this programme and the supervision required places are limited!
In fact we only have two available this year – so please hurry to apply.
About the author
The copyright of these blogs belongs to Elaine Clark of CheapAccounting.co.uk and MUST NOT be reproduced without her express permission.
I am seeing numerous copies of my blogs appearing on the web sites and blogs of other firms of accountants. I’m afraid that it is now time for me to take a tough stance on breaches of my copyright!